2010 went by so quickly!!! So here is a quick update of how the year progressed since my last post.
Paul had a great football season! His team only had 2 losses. It was an exciting season. He finished his football season with a trip to South Dakota. He went on a pheasant hunt. He loved it! I am so happy he was able to make such a great trip. I think he will always remember his time to the praire land. Much of the fall was spent hunting. . . deer and ducks. After Christmas he learned to snow ski. He picked it up very quick. I think we will do that again.
Timothy settled in at UT. I think he enjoyed his first semester of college life. Found out the classes there are much harder than RCHS. It is hard to believe how much he has grown up in such a short time. He finally got his tacoma he has been wanting since he was 16. He learned how to snow board. Then had to buy all of the gear. I guess he is going back for sure. He did pass all of his classes! We are very proud of him.
As for me and Tim. . . Tim is still working too hard. He did make his trip to South Dakota again. He has been duck hunting some and he took me deer hunting. I finally decided to finish taking my classes for my photography certificate. So I spent the fall taking 4 classes. It was great fun!
Catch up soon with New Year news. . .
No comments:
Post a Comment