Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Happy New Year!


Happy New Year to all! I am very hopeful for the year ahead.


We have an upcoming graduation and college enrollment ahead of us this year. Timothy is now on the on the downhill side of high school. It is amazing how fast time has gone. This will be his last baseball season as well. Where one chapter ends, a new one begins. . .


Paul has a busy baseball season on the horizon. He is also looking forward to another football season for CMS.


Last year brought on many health problems for me, so needless to say I am looking for a healthier new year! I also hope the year will be less stressful! For Tim too!


We brought in the new year in Sarasota, Florida. . . my favorite place!

1 comment:

Liz said...

I can't believe Timothy will be graduating this year! I can't believe it's 2010 either. I hope 2010 is better than 2009...seemed to be a rough year for almost everybody I know.

Love the picture at the top. Makes me wish I was there.