We are back from our Thanksgiving trip to Arkansas. We had a great time. We ate Thanksgiving with the Mays in Otwell, Ar. We drove up to spend the day with their family. The boys did a lot of duck hunting while we were there. They were up at 4am every morning. We also went to the World Duck Calling Championship. I know it doesn't sound like much, but this was the 73rd year. ESPN was there to cover the Championship. Timothy spend the day Saturday working in the Echo Duck Call booth. He says he is now the "pro staff" for ECHO.

Paul's Teal
Timothy and Matt Marine
3 comments:
Bryan told me you guys were out there too!! I bet the Boys had soooo much fun!! Glad you all had a great Thanksgiving!!
We had a great time! We are planning to spend time out there during Christmas break. I enjoy being out there as much as my boys. Paul really liked Bryan.
I didn't even know y'all were gone. I'm glad you had a good time. What do you do while the boys hunt? You don't hunt too, do you?
Post a Comment