Stone? Is that a new one? I've been gone too long. Tyler has a Kingston shirt that used to be Jonathan's. He looks so cute in it.Did Timothy play football last year? I'm so behind.
No he didn't play his freshman or sophomore year. He decided he wanted to play so he wouldn't regret not playing.Stone is a new high school in Crossville, it is a really nice school. They opened maybe 4 years ago.Tyler will have to come to a game.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Stone? Is that a new one? I've been gone too long.
Tyler has a Kingston shirt that used to be Jonathan's. He looks so cute in it.
Did Timothy play football last year? I'm so behind.
No he didn't play his freshman or sophomore year. He decided he wanted to play so he wouldn't regret not playing.
Stone is a new high school in Crossville, it is a really nice school. They opened maybe 4 years ago.
Tyler will have to come to a game.
No he didn't play his freshman or sophomore year. He decided he wanted to play so he wouldn't regret not playing.
Stone is a new high school in Crossville, it is a really nice school. They opened maybe 4 years ago.
Tyler will have to come to a game.
Post a Comment