Ok, I just wanted to say that I am still on target with my new year's resolution that I actually started in December. With age comes menopause, weight gain and exhaustion!!! So in December I decided to join the fitness center at RSCC. They have a great program and it is very reasonable. It is $25 a month. I think that is great. They do not require you to sign any contracts as do some of the other fitness centers.
Oh well, as I was saying. I am still working out! I try to go every morning before I go to work. I at least go 4 days a week. Last week, Timothy started a personal training session there. He goes twice a week for 10 weeks. The trainer works with him on baseball specific workouts. I think it will be a great benefit. My hope is that it will be an injury prevention plan. So two days a week I work out with Timothy.
My goal is to get rid of this 20 pounds I have put on since my body has decided to go on shut down!!! I hope everyone gets moving this year. It has helped a great deal with the exhaustion so far. I feel like I have more energy.
1 comment:
20 pounds??? Are you kidding me? You look great!
Post a Comment